Friday, May 11, 2012

Note For Alex

Note For Alex: That was a very sweet comment.  I know that you have conflicting feelings about femdom as a way of life, and that is fine. A lot people are interested in femdom to a degree, but as the same time are not sure if it is right for them. Even my daughter is not yet sure she wants the responsibility of being Steven's mistress. As much as I like the mistress word, it comes with responsibilities. For a young woman who did not  grow up in an openly femdom household, the idea of being a husband's mistress takes time to adjust to. The idea of living a femdom lifestyle is more Steven's idea than Becky's.

The last posting was the result of a conversation with John. Almost every night we have a private talk. We usually talk about feelings, the children, and the happenings of the day. With Becky and Steven in for Easter we were a little tired, and went to bed without that usual conversation.

It was several days later when the two of  shared a quite, reflective moment that the thought came into my head.  I had just washed my hair, and John was combing it out. After Sunday dinner Becky and I were together for a long time, an hour or longer. 'What did you guys talk about', I asked.  Well, 'sports', John replied. 'Steven was interested in how local people felt about the Saint's suspension'. Then, about the time the dishes were all put up, Steven said something like what do you think our mistresses are talking about.

It was that comment that caught my attention. Since when, I asked, do the two of you refer to Becky and I as your mistresses. John then related the story of the golf cart, and the call from Becky. After listening to him tell the story, I asked John if Steven really admitted that he liked it when Becky told him what to do.
Absolutely, John repeated. What else did the two of you talk about, I asked. Well, John stumbled around a little. Well, we talked a about a football player and how he might work out for the Jets. So much for guy talk. John finished combing my hair, and we went on talking about other issues.


Love, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment