Thursday, May 3, 2012

Long Day Ahead

Long Day Ahead: Unlike som of our blog-o-sphere friends, like Tammy over at All MIne and  Harry  at "What the Fuck Does Harry Have to Say Today?",  this relatively pampered Slave has not been spending too much time in his cock cage these last few weeks. We've been able to drive together most days, and Mistress usually gives me a pass on days when I'm acting as a "field slave" (outdoor work at our rental house), or have to risk venues with metal detectors.



But today..... well, we are driving separately. After work, Slave will be attending a rather tedious political fund raising event - the usual suspects trying to get their moneys worth from the rationed drinks and paltry munchies spread while a rogues gallery of local candidates preen during their brief introductions.



Mistress usually goes to such affairs with me, but it was a busy week for her and J, so this is the one night they were able to arrange a little get together over at his "love shack".



After our  bike ride last night,  I fulfilled my obligations under our contract.



"Mistress, would you like me to wear the cage tomorrow?"



"Excellent idea, Slave....  I don't want to worry about you off at that political gathering .... I know the temptations that can arise."



Well I suppose its true that Mistress and I met at a similar event way back in 1987.  But these days the crowds are bereft of temptation.  I mentioned this to Mistress but she was not moved.



"Better safe than sorry, Slave."



"Of course, Mistress."



So while Mistress will be off with her lover tonight, experiencing their unique brand of mischief, Slave will be safely locked away.  In a way its reassuring that she wants her cock under lock and key, to be popped loose and available whenever she returns this evening.



And in the meantime, with the hard steel ring already seated in place around my cock and balls, she will get an extra bonus in just a few minutes..... one of those extra firm and resilient treats that it always assures.



Win Win, for her, I suppose.
Two Married Professionals exploring the world of D/s and sharing their adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment